My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria, Austria

Monday, October 31, 2005

Oh... I had almost forgotten them...


This is a snapshot I took this summer, in the south of France. It had been a nice warm moonlit night, and these two were having their morning bath, obviously having very much fun and trying to chill down... well, they were a he-unicorn and a she-unicorn, and I strongly suppose they had been somewhere among the pine trees during the night, making little unicorn foals.

I have great hopes for the unicorn population of southern France.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julchen said...

Ein he-unicorn und ein she-unicorn? Nein wie niedlich :)

2:32 AM  
Blogger caru said...

ja, das julchen war da und hat einhörner gefunden... :-) mußt ja mein blog sehr gründlich angeguckt haben :-)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home