My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria, Austria

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Striped Zebra (song)

I'm dreaming of a striped zebra
Just like the one I used to know
Of a bumble-bee bumbling
And La Rambla rumbling
Round a maid from the land of snow

I'm dreaming of a striped zebra
With every post she does not write
May the sands on the beach be always white
And one of your stripes black and one stripe bright

I'm dreaming of a striped zebra
With a smile and blue eyes that can smite
May your pics all be shot in perfect light
And always one stripe black and one stripe white

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aasa said...

Aaaaawww!
Sweety
Thta is the cutest EVER!
Thank you!
Maybe I can post it in my blog?
I am back in black (and white)
Hugs

8:38 AM  
Blogger caru said...

*dances around the zebra, passionately hugging each separate stripe*

post whatever you like :-)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home