My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria, Austria

Monday, April 03, 2006

more avatars...




... this time of three girls who make my life a lot more like paradise than it would be without them.
from left to right, and top to bottom: s., i., and m. :-)

i(ris, with the sunset background) composed her avatar herself, the others were put together by me. none of them really does justice to the girl it supposedly depicts - they are all a lot prettier, for example - but they do give an idea of their general appearance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marlies said...

Hey the third one looks like my avatar and my name starts with an M. Except she is wearing a training suit. I am anti-sport myself, so it couldn't possible be that girl.

10:55 AM  
Blogger caru said...

similar hair, different face. actually m. doesn't even wear her hair that way, but the other hairstyles looked even less like her.

but she does wear sports clothes often. and she plays ping pong :-)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home