My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria, Austria

Monday, January 08, 2007

guest comment by: the turtle


I am a little turtle and I don't think I have a name. I have to run a race against a greek guy named Achilles, and I don't know why. I think it is some joke, made up by some philosoffers (I don't realy know what they are either). Some people in Vienna have made a magazine named Der Bagger, and they have put in a weird article about me. If you can understand German, and if you are good at math, you can read it. If you can't, and if you are not, you can still look at the cartoon. The guy whu drew it is rather nice, and i thin it is very like me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Julchen said...

Die ist ja soooo süß :) *knuddeln möcht*

12:44 PM  
Blogger caru said...

ja, die kann man schwer knuddeln, ist ja nur gezeichnet ;)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home